For all technical inquiries please email us at email@example.com
In order to size a trench drain system (length and width), the
following information is needed:
1. Total length of the trench drain (feet or meters).
2. Length and width of the surface area draining into the trench (feet or meters).
3. Surface area type – concrete, pavement, asphalt, etc.
4. Rainfall intensity (inches per hour or mm per hour) of the area where the trench drain will be installed.
5. Slope or ground along the trench drain (%).
6. Perpendicular slopes to trench drain (%).
7. Location of and number of outlets along the trench
8. Any slab depth height restrictions.
Please contact FILCOTEN technical support for any questions.
Visit us at the World of Concrete with our partners NDS Inc.
Booth # S12539 (South Hall)
Las Vegas Convention Center
February 4th – 7th, 2020