For all technical inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to size a trench drain system (length and width), the
following information is needed:
1. Total length of the trench drain (feet or meters).
2. Length and width of the surface area draining into the trench (feet or meters).
3. Surface area type – concrete, pavement, asphalt, etc.
4. Rainfall intensity (inches per hour or mm per hour) of the area where the trench drain will be installed.
5. Slope or ground along the trench drain (%).
6. Perpendicular slopes to trench drain (%).
7. Location of and number of outlets along the trench
8. Any slab depth height restrictions.
Please contact FILCOTEN technical support for any questions.